Located in a building originally built as horse stables for local racing enthusiasts, the Piedmont Room has undergone some fabulous transformations. From 1928 until the late 1970s, the building housed the golf course club house and Men’s Club. It has been used for special events of all types since the late 1990s.
Historic Charm meets modern elegance. Originally built as horse stables for local racing enthusiasts.
Piedmont Garden Tent
The Garden Tent features soaring ceilings with white silk lining, and exclusive reservation of the meadow.